Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Custom Photo Pendents

For those that have asked how to order photo pendents:
The beautiful glass tile pendents are made with 1 inch puffy square glass that is crystal clear and ultra smooth, unquestionably the highest quality glass available, a quality image and non-toxic sealant. They come with a *free* ball chain, shown in pics. ... It is water resistant but not water proof, it is not recommended to be worn in shower, pool etc. Due to small parts, not recommended for small children. To place an order for a custom photo pendent, purchase a listing in my shop http://www.MeToYouTreasures.artfire.com/ and email your photo to me. Let me know in the notes to seller the email addy you are sending it from (so that the photo doesn't gets switched). If you want more than one, you can purchase more than one listing or contact me and I will make you a special listing! Please send pics to: metoyoutreasures@gmail.com. ~ I do any photo ie. people, pets and more. ~ When emailing the pic to me, don't crop or re-size it, Ill do that for a better quality pendent! The 1in square photo pendents are $10.00 plus shipping (starting at $2, $.50 per additional pendent ordered but not more than $4.95 for several pendents) Other size pendents are available upon request and I can do a special listing for them. Thanks!!
~ Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...